Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by aordin <ao...@disid.com> on 2007/02/04 13:00:28 UTC

I can't "unhidden" pages, bug in J2 2.1-dev?

Hi!

First of all, excuse me because i make a mistake sending one mail like
this to jetspeed-developer list. I'm sorry a lot!

I'm using j2 2.1-dev and when in the "Portal Site Manager" mark one page
like hidden, it works fine, but if later i want to "unmark" this option
("unmark" the box dialog and click on "save" button) it seems works fine
but don't work, you can check it going to see the page of course, but
you can see that if you click other page(always inside Portal Site
Manager) to change the right window parameters and click again the page
you want to "unhide", you can see the hidden box marked again!

Any solution?

Thank you!

--

Adolfo