Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by p_m <pr...@virtusa.com> on 2006/07/13 04:52:23 UTC

Re: build failed

I am using maven 2.0.2 and continuum version is 1.0.3.
Operating system  is  Linux and   jdk version is 1.4.2_11

Below is the error msg which I am getting when continnum is doing build

****
Build Error:
Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: build failed

Posted by Rinku <ra...@gmail.com>.
This could be HTTP wagon related, but as Emmanuel pointed out, can you
paste the error log?

cheers,
Rahul