Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jose Hernandez <jh...@algorithmics.com> on 2002/08/07 17:40:04 UTC

Dynamic Image Position ...

Hello ...

I would like to know if exists any way for putting a Image (SVG)
dynamically, I mean If I have a report with 10 rows, the image can set after
those 10 rows. But If I have a report with 20 rows (the page is almost
full), I would like to set this image in the next page ...

How I can do that ?

Thanks in advance

//jose.alberto.hernandez.maldonado

System Integrator Engineer.
Algorithmics Mexico.

Tel.      5520-4293
Fax.     5520-4292
e-mail:
            jhernan@algorithmics.com
            josealbertohm@hotmail.com

RE: Dynamic Image Position ...

Posted by "Matthew L. Avizinis" <ml...@gleim.com>.
Hi,
  You could enclose the SVG in a <fo:block page-break="before">svg
here</block>.
However, it has always been the case in my situation that FOP won't allow an
SVG on a page if it doesn't fit so it is put on the next page anyhow.
hth,
   Matthew L. Avizinis <ma...@gleim.com>
Gleim Publications, Inc.
   4201 NW 95th Blvd.