Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2008/07/11 18:28:15 UTC

Database version and updates in log missing

use to be we saw the database info when the driver was found and
the verify of the data base if it was set in the entityengine.
has this been changed?

Re: Database version and updates in log missing

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Scott,

Yes, it was before I removed the entitygroup.xml files and theirs reference from ofbiz-component files in specialpurpose.
Apart from BI (which use the olap datasource) at least one entitygroup.xml file and its reference from a ofbiz-component file is
needed for now.
I reverted in assetmain in r676056 so between r672822 and r676056 it's not good. The main change was in 672821.

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <le...@gmail.com>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
so you can see the database driver version at boot up and see the
database(derby) check the tables.
should see old columns being reported as not used.

Scott Gray sent the following on 7/11/2008 12:57 PM:

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.