Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> on 2005/02/25 08:01:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r155309 - in httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual: mod/event.xml mod/event.xml.meta mpm.xml new_features_2_2.xml

* pquerna@apache.org wrote:

>     httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/event.xml.meta
>       - copied, changed from r155307, httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/leader.xml.meta

Ahem, since the meta file is autogenerated and not related to other metafiles,
it doesn't make much sense to cp it. I'm not sure, if creating event.xml from
a copy leader.xml is semantically the right way, either.

Thanks anyway for taking care about the docs :-)

nd