Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mary Joseph <JM...@novell.com> on 2007/12/16 11:22:40 UTC

Coyote Connector Issue

Hi,

I am facing a problem with tomcat not working as stand-alone .

It is using CoyoteConnector on 8080 port and rejecting my request as 400 Bad Request.

I am using tomcat 4.1.36 and got to know the issue  CVE-2005-2090 which got fixed according to which all requests with multiple content lengths are treated as invalid.

I checked my request headers and found that the content length header is missing.

I wanted to know if a request can be rejected as 400 if the content length header is not present also?

Mary

Re: Coyote Connector Issue

Posted by Mary Joseph <JM...@novell.com>.
HI Mark,

I just wanted to confirm if a request does not contain a content-length header, will it be treated as bad request as per the fix in 4.1.36?

Please do reply.

Thanks in advance,
Mary

>>> Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> 12/17/07 1:32 AM >>>