Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org> on 2018/07/31 12:26:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

NiFi Community,

On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Kevin Doran
has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.

In addition to being a regular code contributor to the project for quite
some time, Kevin has been hard to miss on the mailing lists, especially on
NiFi Registry threads. We all appreciate his hard work getting releases
"out the door", helping verify releases and recently doing release manager
duty for the NiFi Registry 0.2.0.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Kevin to the Apache NiFi PMC.

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
well done and congrats!

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! The work on the registry is really helping out some of the
people I work with, and is helping differentiate NiFi.

Posted by Jeff <jt...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Kevin!

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yolanda Davis <yo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Kevin!

yolanda.m.davis@gmail.com
@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Posted by Rob Moran <rm...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Kevin!

Posted by Sivaprasanna <si...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Kevin.