Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Andrew n marshall <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/11 21:57:39 UTC

How To Use RedirectHandler

I need to get the intermediate headers during a redirect, but I can't figure
out how to use RedirectHandler interface.  What method takes in its
implementation?

Andrew

Re: How To Use RedirectHandler

Posted by Andrew n marshall <an...@gmail.com>.
What the docs make no reference to (and my specific question below) was what
method takes in a RedirectHandler implementation.

Eventually I found the method on the DefaultHttpClient, but it seems strange
to declare the interface in the client package, with out declare a method to
use it in that package.  I know the point is mute, considering it is
deprecated.  However, I'm stuck on an older version of HttpClient included
in Android.

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.