Posted to user@storm.apache.org by János Háber <ja...@finesolution.hu> on 2014/06/13 23:04:52 UTC

docker deploy

Hi guys!

Anyone using wurstmeister storm-docker images?
I started nimbus+supervisor+ui but how can I deploy the topology?
Maybe somebody can provide a sample?

Thanks
b0c1

Re: docker deploy

Posted by Nhan Nguyen Ba <ng...@gmail.com>.
It's similar to dealing with topology on a remote cluster. This is a
step-by-step instructions:

1. Edit your storm.yaml config, change the nimbus.host in the yaml to your
Docker nimbus's container IP (also make sure that nimbus container's ports
are published properly).
2. From your client, use *storm jar /path/to/jar class topologyName *to
submit the topology to the cluster. You can find more information about in
the links below.
Starting and stopping topologies on a remote cluster
<http://storm.incubator.apache.org/documentation/Setting-up-development-environment.html>
Storm command line client
<http://storm.incubator.apache.org/documentation/Command-line-client.html>
Regards,