Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mark W. Shadle" <ja...@telocity.com> on 2001/07/24 04:32:14 UTC

JkMount Errors...

    I am modifying my apache httpd.conf to support virtual hosts and tomcat
with virtual hosts...all is working well except the JkMount
directive...When I add this directive into the httpd.conf file, and attempt
to start apache, I get the following error:

     Syntax error on line 949 of /web/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
     Invalid command 'JkMount', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not
     included in the server configuration

    Am I missing some LoadModule directive???Any help is appreciated...Here
is my VirtualHost and tomcat set-up in httpd.conf:
<VirtualHost 64.192.40.61>
     ServerAdmin blahblahblah@shadlesphere.net
     DocumentRoot /web/shadlesphere/htdocs
     JkMount /servlet/* ajp12
     JkMount /*.jsp ajp12
     <Directory "/web/shadlesphere/webapps/WEB-INF">
         Options none
         Deny from all
     </Directory>
     ServerName www.shadlesphere.net
     ErrorLog logs/shadlesphere-error_log
     CustomLog logs/shadlesphere-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

Any help is appreciated...

Thanks,
Mark

--
   Mark W. Shadle - mark@s-e-s.com
      Senior Software Engineer

Re: JkMount Errors...

Posted by "Mark W. Shadle" <ja...@telocity.com>.
dim,

    As it usually works, i found my error immediately after posting to the
group...i had the LoadModule directive after my VirtualHost definitions...i
moved the tomcat config up in my httpd.conf and that fixed it...

Thanks for responding so quickly...
Mark

--
   Mark W. Shadle - mark@s-e-s.com