Posted to user@oltu.apache.org by Umesh Awasthi <um...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/06 18:18:04 UTC

Problem while getting access_token from Google

Hi All,

I Know this question does not directly belongs to the list, but I though
about asking here to get some clue..

I am trying to let user login through Google API but facing some issue,,I
am able to get access_code but when I am trying to get access_token, I am
getting HTTP Code 400 from Google and it saying

OAuthProblemException{error='invalid_request', description='null',
uri='null', state='null', scope='null', redirectUri='null',
responseStatus=0, parameters={}}

I tested it on Google  OAuth 2.0 Playground and everything is working as
expected but while using Oltu API, I am getting this exception

But on other hand integration with Facebook just went smooth without any
error/ exception.

So anyone have idea what might be wrong here?

--
With Regards
Umesh Awasthi

Re: Problem while getting access_token from Google

Posted by Umesh Awasthi <um...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Maciej,

But honestly docs are not that clear (at-least for a beginner like me)..
I never paid much attention towards

1. buildBodyMessage()
2. buildHeaderMessage()
3. buildQueryMessage()

and followed example and that was my mistake nor this was clearly mentioned
in the docs.

Anyways thanks for the quick help as it solved my issue

Posted by Maciej Machulak <ma...@gmail.com>.
Your code shows something different?
It might be best if you provided the full code that you are using to
exchange a code for an access token.

Cheers, Maciej

On 6 January 2014 17:33, Umesh Awasthi <um...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using that already :(
>

> On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:01 PM, Maciej Machulak <
> maciej.machulak@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Oh right, then use buildBodyMessage() :-) Sorry, my mistake
>>

>> On 6 January 2014 17:29, Umesh Awasthi <um...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I am using following code for access token
>>>
>>> OAuthClientRequest.tokenProvider(OAuthProviderType.GOOGLE).
>>>                       setGrantType(GrantType.AUTHORIZATION_CODE).
>>>                       setClientIdkey).setClientSecret(secret).
>>>                       setRedirectURI(callbackURL).
>>>                       setCode(authorizationCode).buildQueryMessage();
>>>
>>> But with this I am not able to find buildPostMessage
>>> Only these options are there
>>>
>>> 1. buildBodyMessage()
>>> 2. buildHeaderMessage()

Posted by Umesh Awasthi <um...@gmail.com>.