Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/26 08:56:09 UTC

DataGrids

FYI, I’m going to be doing some work on DataGrids.

I’m going to pull out the logic of adding the header into interfaces, so different types of headers can be swapped out with CSS. I don’t need a button bar, and the header is hard to style.

Expect some commits on that front…

Harbs

Re: DataGrids

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harbs,

Great to hear that! Looking forward to review your changes! :)

Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

mobile: +48 880 859 557