Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2001/09/20 00:25:54 UTC

Removing SMS from APR, WAS: RE: Release time?

Ok, if noone objects I'll remove it it the day after tomorrow.
That is, when noone beats me to it.

Sander

Re: Removing SMS from APR, WAS: RE: Release time?

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.
On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 12:25:54AM +0200, Sander Striker wrote:
> Ok, if noone objects I'll remove it it the day after tomorrow.
> That is, when noone beats me to it.

I thought Cliff was still playing with SMS.  Cliff?  -- justin

Re: Removing SMS from APR, WAS: RE: Release time?

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> Don't remove them it I've un-depended buckets on it!!  :)

s/them it/it until/

Re: Removing SMS from APR, WAS: RE: Release time?

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.
On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Sander Striker wrote:

> > > Do we wish to keep or remove sms?
> >
> > +1 on removing it.
>
> Ok, if noone objects I'll remove it it the day after tomorrow.
> That is, when noone beats me to it.

Don't remove them it I've un-depended buckets on it!!  :)

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA