Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ZHAO Wenfeng <zh...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/03 09:27:32 UTC

Re: axis2ns177:selectionFailure and org.apache.ode.axis2.OdeFault: Anexception occured when invoking ODE.

Hello Myunghwa,

	I noticed in your XML schema in getCntyBnd.xsd, the schema attribute "elementFormDefault" was not set, i.e. the default "unqualified" is used. So the namespace prefix shoud NOT be used before the local element name "stateName" in the two <copy> activities - either the initialization one or the one setting values. Maybe it is just the problem.

	I've tried it in the version of ODE I used, which is a 2.0 one. And both your original process - your second, "right" one - and a new one formed by removing the namespace prefix as above from your this process work well, i.e. pass the two <copy> correctly through to the following <invoke>.

Regards,
Wenfeng

Wenfeng ZHAO (赵文峰)
Ph.D. Candidate