Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Andreas Wombacher <an...@ipsi.fraunhofer.de> on 2004/05/18 09:32:01 UTC

UDDI user interface

Dear All,

we have developed a Apache/Cocoon based UDDI user interface. We limited
the input fields to ease the use of UDDI to novice users. If you are
interested having a look at it, you can access the UI including a
underlying (internal) jUDDI installation.

http://oasys.ipsi.fhg.de/cocoon/ipsi-pf/uddi/index

If you have comments or problems accessing the pages, please let me know.

Best regards
Andreas

Re: UDDI user interface

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Looks great!!! Are u interested in donating this to Apache? to be a
part of the juddi project?

thanks,
dims

Re: UDDI user interface

Posted by Andreas Wombacher <an...@ipsi.fraunhofer.de>.
Dear David,

right now, such a version is not available, but we are currently
evaluating the possibility to donate it to the WS group.

Regards
Andreas

Re: UDDI user interface

Posted by David Kocher <dk...@itserve.ch>.