Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Gier <pg...@redhat.com> on 2007/05/01 00:59:47 UTC

Specify snapshot build number

Is there a way I can specify which snapshot build my project should use
in it's dependencies?  I would like maven to ignore the latest snapshot
version, and refer to a specific snapshot build number.

Thanks!

Re: Specify snapshot build number

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You need to specify the snapshot number(s) in the dependency(ies)
version tag(s), rather than simply ie 1.1-SNAPSHOT.

Wayne