Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Yuvraj Shinde <Yu...@sos.sungard.com> on 2008/02/20 07:30:44 UTC

how can i delete a thread created by me on this forum.

Re: how can i delete a thread created by me on this forum.

Posted by j-lists <ja...@gmail.com>.
Let me guess, your boss at Sungard is unhappy that you posted
information about their proprietary data structures to this list?
The bad news is that it is pretty much impossible to remove a message
from this "forum" because it is actually a mailing list - there are
probably hundreds of copies of it on servers all over the world by
now.
The good news is that the information you posted is probably not very valuable.
The worst news is that the people asking you to remove it think it is
very valuable anyway and you are unlikely to change their minds.