Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Lincoln Atkinson <la...@microsoft.com> on 2015/07/11 00:42:22 UTC

JAR containing org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileInputFormat

Sorry, only indirectly Spark-related.

I've attempting to create a .NET proxy for spark-core, using JNI4NET.  At the moment I'm stuck with the following error when running the proxy generator:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileInputFormat

I've resolved similar issues by finding the appropriate JAR and adding it to the classpath.  But so far I haven't been able to figure out where this one comes from, does anyone know what JAR this is from?  It's not hadoop-common, hadoop-mapreduce-client-core, hadoop-mapreduce-client-common, hadoop-mapreduce-client-app, or hadoop-mapreduce-client-jobclient.

Thanks,
-Lincoln

Re: JAR containing org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileInputFormat

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
For hadoop 2.x :

tvf
~/2-hadoop/hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-mapreduce-client/hadoop-mapreduce-client-core/target/hadoop-mapreduce-client-core-2.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
| grep FileInputFormat.class
 17552 Fri Apr 24 15:57:54 PDT 2015
org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/lib/input/FileInputFormat.class

FYI