Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Brian Moseley <bc...@osafoundation.org> on 2005/08/11 21:29:47 UTC

versioning in contrib projects

can somebody update the contrib projects to use the -SNAPSHOT convention
for versioning rather than -dev? it's getting really confusing to manage
the various jackrabbit, jcr-server, jcr-rmi etc jars. thanks!

Re: versioning in contrib projects

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <to...@gmail.com>.
> PS. I'm just back from a short vacation. I'll soon take a second look
> also at the code split / maven 2 issue.

i took a quick look at maven 2, but could not rebuild the jackrabbit
project yet. i had alot of other things to do...sorry...but from a
first look, alot of things seem to be missing in m2 yet, or thry work
completely different.

cheers, tobi
T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97

Re: versioning in contrib projects

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>.
Hi,

Brian Moseley wrote:
> can somebody update the contrib projects to use the -SNAPSHOT convention
> for versioning rather than -dev? it's getting really confusing to manage
> the various jackrabbit, jcr-server, jcr-rmi etc jars. thanks!

I'll check that in a moment.

PS. I'm just back from a short vacation. I'll soon take a second look
also at the code split / maven 2 issue.

BR,

Jukka Zitting