Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Markus Geiss <ma...@kuelap.io> on 2017/06/01 04:09:27 UTC

Re: Resolving blocker with storing PPI responses WAS [Re: PPI Json tables]

Hey all,

I'm still on a business trip in Indonesia, but I'll be back to my office
next week.

Once I'm settle I'll reach out to you to sort out the issues and help
unblocking you.

Greez from Jakarta

Markus

Markus Geiss
Chief Technology Officer, Kuelap, Inc. <http://kuelap.io/>
+49 1522 9505306

Re: Resolving blocker with storing PPI responses WAS [Re: PPI Json tables]

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Markus,

Were you able to look into this. Our Mifos interns are now getting to the
point in their projects where they're ready to integrate with the surveys
framework.

Thanks,

Ed

*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Resolving blocker with storing PPI responses WAS [Re: PPI Json tables]

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.

Posted by Markus Geiss <ma...@kuelap.io>.
OK ... I'm back online (;

Posted by Markus Geiss <ma...@kuelap.io>.