Posted to users@camel.apache.org by scupper <ho...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/04 10:18:55 UTC

Component OutOnly

Hi guys,I tried to make a custom component in an *outonly* /ExchangePattern/
but it did not workout so well for me.The component always gets to the
consumer but the producer is never called.Can anybody help please.Thanks in
Advance.

Re: Component OutOnly

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I suggest to study more how Components works and the concepts of them.
There is some details on the Camel website, and in various books and
articles.

A route always starts from a consumer, eg from.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 10:18 AM, scupper <ho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,I tried to make a custom component in an *outonly* /ExchangePattern/
> but it did not workout so well for me.The component always gets to the
> consumer but the producer is never called.Can anybody help please.Thanks in
> Advance.

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus