Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Britske <gb...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/29 10:23:27 UTC

small bug in solrj? resultquery.addFacetField overwrites resultquery.setFacetMinCount to 1.

Hi,

when constructing a resultquery using SOlrJ the method addFacetField
overwrites the value set with setFacetMinCount to 1.

Is this intentional or a small bug?
Cheers,
Geert-Jan

Re: small bug in solrj? resultquery.addFacetField overwrites resultquery.setFacetMinCount to 1.

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
Britske wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when constructing a resultquery using SOlrJ the method addFacetField
> overwrites the value set with setFacetMinCount to 1.
>
> Is this intentional or a small bug?

Looks like it was intentional, but I agree it is a bad idea.  I'll
change it in sec

ryan