Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by 戴清灏 <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/01 02:53:14 UTC

Re: Number of reduce tasks of PFP

oh..you don't need run several reduce tasks on a small dataset.
multiple reduce tasks does not mean a good performance, caus there would be
network consumption, and so on.
PFP code does not contain such a line to set reduce task number, you can
specify it yourself by modifying the code or xml file.

Posted by 培宇 <om...@gmail.com>.
OK
I will try to do more.

Thank you very much!