Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/06/28 17:50:41 UTC

REMINDER: svn sw

Everyone, remember to switch over your nightly corpus runs:

  svn sw https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk

Mine failed due to this last night and it looks like some others did
too.  I'm running my (now much larger) mass-check now.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/

Re: REMINDER: svn sw

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 08:50:41AM -0700, Dan Quinlan wrote:
> Everyone, remember to switch over your nightly corpus runs:
>
>   svn sw https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/trunk

Actually, for the corpus runs you may as well be using the http version.
FYI.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
I'll say it again for the logic impaired.