Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gerard van Enk <ge...@eo.nl> on 2000/03/21 11:57:48 UTC

Cocoon2 alpha1 distribution

Hello,

I think the Cocoon2-alpha1 distribution is not complete....the lib-dir is
missing!

Gerard

Re: Cocoon2 alpha1 distribution

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Gerard van Enk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I think the Cocoon2-alpha1 distribution is not complete....the lib-dir is
> missing!

I know, stupid CVS kicked me out last night and I was too tired to
continue.. will do it today.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: Cocoon2 alpha1 distribution

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
Gerard van Enk wrote:

> > Is there a distribution for Cocoon 2? Cool, I didn't know it :)
>
> You haven't read all your email yet ;-)

Nope... I'm starting to see that I don't know why, but I have a 16 hours
hole in my mail for approx last fri-sat...
I am trying to go through the archives :(

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>      <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>

RE: Cocoon2 alpha1 distribution

Posted by Gerard van Enk <ge...@eo.nl>.