Posted to dev@sirona.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2014/10/14 02:13:34 UTC

UI rewrite with Angularjs

Hi Gents,
So I finished to rewrite the UI using angularjs.
I will try to work on a UI plugin mechanism with this framework now.
Feel free to fix any issue you will find

Cheers
--
Olivier Lamy

Re: UI rewrite with Angularjs

Posted by helio frota <00...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gents,
So I finished to rewrite the UI using angularjs.
I will try to work on a UI plugin mechanism with this framework now.
Feel free to fix any issue you will find

awesome !

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: UI rewrite with Angularjs

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Great !!!

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: UI rewrite with Angularjs

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Awesome Olivier!

About the plugin I guess we can keep the idea to change of page by
plugin which would make it easier, wdyt?