Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ian Holsman <ia...@apache.org> on 2002/07/16 23:47:14 UTC

Apache 2.0.40 (prerelease) is available for testing

in http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
if all goes well this will be the '2.0.40' release

Thanks
Ian

Re: Apache 2.0.40 (prerelease) is available for testing

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 08:49:29PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> However, we didn't destroy ap_get_client_block until May 30, 2002.

If you could please clarify what you mean by 'destroy
ap_get_client_block,' that would be greatly appreciated.

All that commit should have done was reimplement it not break it.
If there was any breakage, it was certainly unintentional.  -- justin

Re: Apache 2.0.40 (prerelease) is available for testing

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Unlikely.  I recently discovered that the input filtering changes have
completely corrupted mod_isapi.c.

Since r->remaining is entirely invalid now, that code [conventional,
safe and traditional module authoring style] is totally borked.

Looks like a couple days before it can be fixed.

Bill

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.