Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2012/12/04 03:44:29 UTC

Re: Network Usage

For basic zone and advanced networks where there is no VR in the path, the
only supported sFlow collector is Traffic Sentinel:
http://www.inmon.com/products/trafficsentinel.php

Check the user_statistics table

VR stats collection log snippets you should be able to grep for

Found 1  running routers.
Error while collecting network stats from router
Recieved and Sent bytes are both 0. Not updating user
unable to find stats for account
Router stats changed from the time NetworkUsageCommand
Received # of bytes that's less than the last one
Unable to update user statistics for account