Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com> on 2006/08/24 14:46:49 UTC

Running the examples

Hello,

I have recently downloaded MINA 0.8.2 and have been trying to run the
examples.  After watching the Wink demo on the website I was able to get
echoserver and reverser to work, but I am still a bit confused about how to
run the other examples.  Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,

Sian January

Re: Running the examples

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.
just a sidenote: if you are new to MINA I would suggest you try the latest
version: 0.9.x
It should be simpler and has a lot more features and you will have less work
when you upgrade to 1.0

the faq says: "In practice, the 0.9 series is stablizing and changes
shouldn't be too drastic."

Maarten