Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/03 13:52:39 UTC

Re: Original Open Office.

Keith, first - this is a public list to people all over the world.
Do not ever post personal information on a public list.

Second, all your documents are stored on your pc and if
it was destroyed, if you do not have a backup, your documents
are unfortunately lost.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

Re: Original Open Office.

Posted by Andrew Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
If you only have the originals, you might be able to use OCR to convert to text, faster than retyping. I did this with great success since I only had printed copies and then I was able to make changes.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

Re: Original Open Office.

Posted by David Belina <db...@comcast.net>.