Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Ari <ar...@composersnotebook.com> on 2011/03/08 02:10:04 UTC

JspTemplateService patch

Hi,

I'm interested in submitting a patch I've written that creates a
JspTemplateService which allows Panel controls to define their view
templates as JSPs, similarly to the way they currently can use Velocity or
Freemarker templates.  I see this as an important feature for helping Click
to reach as wide an audience as possible.

I've submitted the feature request to JIRA (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLK-755), but am not sure what steps
to take next, and most importantly, where to now submit the actual code.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Ari

Re: JspTemplateService patch

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can attach the patch to the JIRA itself. Under "More Actions" you hould be able to attach a
file. Also check the radio button for how you intent to distribute the patch.

Bob