Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@spam-box.de> on 2006/03/04 08:57:19 UTC

empty mail.sender();

Hi,

i wrote a mailet thats split the email in one email for each recipient.
i use this :

  try
            {
                getMailetContext().sendMail(mail.getSender(),
Arrays.asList(new MailAddress[] { recipient }), message,
state);
            }
            catch (MessagingException ex)
            {
                getMailetContext().log("Error while splitting mail.",
ex);
            }

but i run into a problem now. I see some emails that get in the
deadletter table. This is what i get back as bounce:

We were unable to deliver the attached message because of an error in
the mail server.

Message details:
  Subject: problem in verschickter Nachricht gefunden "Always dreamed of
an immense dick? Penis Enlarge Patch can make your dreams come true. "
  Sent date: Sat Mar 04 06:30:27 CET 2006
  MAIL FROM: null
  RCPT TO: nm@spam-box.de
  From: "System Anti-Virus Administrator" <sm...@spam-box.de>
  To: sm@spam-box.de
  Size (in bytes): 1286

It seems that the problem is that MAIL FROM: null is set.. But how can
that happen ?

Here is the header of the email that is put in the table:

Datum: 4 Mar 2006 05:30:27 -0000  (06:30 CET)
Von: System Anti-Virus Administrator <nm...@spam-box.de>
An: nm@spam-box.de
an immense dick? Penis Enlarge Patch can make your dreams come true. "