Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/25 14:59:00 UTC

Re: Video Frozen - OpenMeetings/Red5 stuck

I was able to set up
2.2.0-SNAPSHOT 1534608 22-October-2013

on https://demo.dataved.ru:5443/openmeetings/
It seems to work as expected (maybe because I'm the only person in the room)

Can send invitation link to people willing to test

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax