Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "axay (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com> on 2005/09/23 20:26:22 UTC

EAR Deployment error in Geronimo: StackOverflowError

Hi,
I am using Geronimo 1.0M4 on Fedora Core 2 and JDK1.4. While deploying an EAR application got the following errors. It doesn't point to any location or even not able to find the reason.  Can you please help me?

----------Error Begin--------------------------------------
20:15:07,685 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now in the FAILED state: objectName="geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=MyApp-ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,WebModule=MyAppUI.war,j2eeType=Servlet,name=action"
java.lang.StackOverflowError
20:15:07,685 WARN  [BasicLifecycleMonitor] Exception occured while notifying listener
java.lang.StackOverflowError
------In StartupServlet Init-----
------In StartInit------
20:15:09,885 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now in the FAILED state: objectName="geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=MyApp-ear,J2EEServer=geronimo,WebModule=StartServlet.war,j2eeType=Servlet,name=StartupServlet"
java.lang.StackOverflowError
20:15:09,886 WARN  [BasicLifecycleMonitor] Exception occured while notifying listener
java.lang.StackOverflowError
--------End----------------------------------------

thanks
axay

--
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/EAR-Deployment-error-in-Geronimo%3A-StackOverflowError-t339047.html#a943114

Re: EAR Deployment error in Geronimo: StackOverflowError

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I've never seen this in M4.  Can you check (by debugging, logging, etc)
that the stack overflow error is not occurring in your servlet init
method?

thanks
david jencks