Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tim Boyer <ti...@denmantire.com> on 2008/07/21 13:18:13 UTC

UNDESIRED_LANGUAGE_BODY gone

I see that the UNDESIRED_LANGUAGE_BODY test has gone away from 3.0 to 3.1.
Is there another method somewhere for testing for other languages now?

--
Tim Boyer
Denman Tire Corporation

RE: UNDESIRED_LANGUAGE_BODY gone

Posted by Tim Boyer <ti...@denmantire.com>.

> Um, what makes you think it's gone?

[root@roosevelt updates_spamassassin_org]# fgrep UNDESIRED_LANGUAGE_BODY *
[root@roosevelt updates_spamassassin_org]#

and I apparently made a silly assumption.  Didn't notice anything in the
release notes.

> It's been made into a plugin, but
> it's still there.
>
> It's now the TextCat plugin, and works just fine if you uncomment the
> line to load the TextCat plugin in v310.pre.
>
> (and for reference, the UNDESIRED_LANGUAGE_BODY rule itself lives in
> 25_textcat.cf, and automatically activates when the plugin is loaded)

Aha!  That's it.  No, it doesn't:

body UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY eval:check_language()

It's changed from UNDESIRED to UNWANTED, which is why I didn't spot it.  And
why UNDESIRED is no longer scoring anything for me.

Thanks much!

-- tim --

Re: UNDESIRED_LANGUAGE_BODY gone

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Tim Boyer wrote:
> I see that the UNDESIRED_LANGUAGE_BODY test has gone away from 3.0 to 3.1.
> Is there another method somewhere for testing for other languages now?

Um, what makes you think it's gone? It's been made into a plugin, but