Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Sebastian Hellmann <he...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> on 2012/09/21 13:53:15 UTC

Last call for participation (24-25. Sept): MLODE - Multilingual Linked Open Data for Enterprises

##Apologies for cross-posting##
On September 23-24-25, the Multilingual Linked Open Data for Enterprises
Workshop(MLODE) will happen in Leipzig, Germany and is co-located with
SABRE and
the Leipziger Semantic Web Day. Please find all information here:
http://sabre2012.infai.org/mlode

#News #
* See the people attending the conference in our people viewer (add
yourself, if
you are attending) - http://mlode.nlp2rdf.org/people/view.html
* In parallel to the code-a-thon there will be an Apache Stanbol and Linked
Media Framework Tutorial from 9 am to 12:30 pm (please join no later
than 10 am)
and a LOD2 Stack Tutorial at 2 pm -
http://wiki.aksw.org/Events/2012/LeipzigerSemanticWebDay/Tutorien
* Twitter tag #mlode
* Program published - http://tinyurl.com/mlode-schedule
* Please apply for lightning talks here: mlode2012 -at-
lists.informatik.uni-leipzig.de
* Don't forget to send your submission of the Monnet Challenge John
McCrae - to
win up to 600 Euro - http://sabre2012.infai.org/mlode/monnet-challenge
* Code-a-thon: We will provide support and assistance for developers new
to RDF
* If you arrive on Sunday, you can join us for the zero day, where we
brainstorm
for the code-a-thon: Leipziger Zoo at 10 am and the bar Kicker IN at 7 pm
* The workshop is accompanied by data post proceeding Special Issue in the
Semantic Web Journal -
http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/blog/call-multilingual-linked-open-data-mlod-2012-data-post-proceedings

We would like to thank our sponsors for supporting the workshop:
* The Working MultilingualWeb-LT Working Group -
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/
* The Interactive Knowledge Stack (IKS) EU Research Project -
http://www.iks-project.eu/
* The Monnet Project - http://www.monnet-project.eu/

We all hope to see you there,
Sebastian Hellmann and  Steven Moran
on behalf of the whole MLODE organisation committee

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann
Events:

Re: Last call for participation (24-25. Sept): MLODE - Multilingual Linked Open Data for Enterprises

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

2012/9/21 Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>:
> ... AFAIK Fabian and
> myself will participate...

yes, I will be there and arrive on Monday about noon.

See you!
 - Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Last call for participation (24-25. Sept): MLODE - Multilingual Linked Open Data for Enterprises

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Apache Stanbol will be represented at this workshop. AFAIK Fabian and
myself will participate. There will be also two Stanbol related
presentations and hopefully also a lot of discussions especially about
the new Stanbol NLP processing (STANBOL-733).

Hope to see you in Leibzig next Week

best
Rupert