Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de> on 2002/04/29 01:25:45 UTC

Re: How to prevent external-graphic resize itself.

David Calles wrote:
> Hi,
> When I try to put an image in a cell of a table, and I don't specify any
> dimensions  (width= and height=""), because I don't know them, the image
> gets the maximum space it can in the cell.
>
> Is it exists any parameter to use with external-graphic to format images
> with the original size?

What's the "original size"? Bitmapped images are rendered
at 1/72 inch per pixel in the PDF, unless forcibly scaled
down for example by putting it in a table cell with a
certain width. SVG is somewhat trickier, but they should
be clipped.

J.Pietschmann