Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/02 19:50:24 UTC

Deployment question...

Hi,
I am a newbe to felix and have been using java web start for years. I found out via the OSGi forum that the framework is not meant for inital deployment and recommended staying with web start for that functionality.

I am looking for a complete intial deployment and update solution. Does Felix also provide the missing piece? My goal is deploy like a regular app and update using OSGi if possible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Tony

Re: Deployment question...

Posted by Tony Anecito <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Rob for the reply.

I am thinking along the same lines but use izpack for example.

Regards,
-Tony

Re: Deployment question...

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.