Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/23 15:14:59 UTC

[VOTE] Donate blueprint to Aries podling

The Aries podling has just been accepted (see
http://incubator.apache.org/aries/) and would be a much better place
for the blueprint implementation that has been developped in Geronimo.
This vote is mainly for donating the code to the Aries project and
maintain it there.

[ ] +1 Donate the blueprint implementation to Aries
[ ] -1 Do not

The vote will be opened for 72 hours.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

[CANCEL][VOTE] Donate blueprint to Aries podling

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I'm cancelling this vote and will restart another one now.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Donate blueprint to Aries podling

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Guillaume,
This topic was slightly touched on during the Blueprint release vote.
However, I encourage you to start by discussing with the community,
first. Rather than simply calling a VOTE.

--kevan

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--