Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by MORÁVEK Peter <mo...@pobox.sk> on 2000/05/10 14:45:56 UTC

WAP and sessions [I think off topic]

Hello,

Sorry for this off-topic, but maybe here's someone
who can help me ...

we have developed an application using Cocoon,
which's output is in HTML ... The application
must track the client's sessions - we are using
standard way (HttpSession).

Now we want a part of the application to be
available through WAP - so we need some way to
track the client's sessions.
I know here are some developers of WAP sites
using the Cocoon ... is here somebody who has
already solved this problem - session tracking
through WAP ?

Please help

Thanks in advance

Peter