Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/22 00:42:36 UTC

Simple scenario integrating policies with runtime

Hi...

With some implementation for the policy fwk model, I have tried to get a
simple scenario of the runtime integrated with policies.  I have extended
the binding-echo-extension sample to include a policy now.  Presently the
intention is not to demonstrate the policy framework - rather the intention
is to use this scenario to identify and prioritize things that need to be
fleshed further in the policy fwk implementation.  Please feel free to
comment on the direction that I am headed with this.

Thanks

- Venkat