Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mark J Cox <ma...@ukweb.com> on 1996/04/12 14:09:52 UTC

CVS Freeze + Release

Not all the patches that are in ~httpd/incoming have been committed.  I
attempted a few of them this morning but they didn't all patch cleanly
(and I had trouble even compiling the new alloc.c union stuff under IRIX).

I'm away for most of the afternoon so I don't have time to try these
patches again and create the beta tar.  I didn't think it was fair to
leave them out or to make the deadline now (an early morning for the USA).
Can someone else finish it off? (otherwise I'll do it on Monday)

I made a few updates to Alexei's intial documentation
http://www.apache.org/docs/1.1/ but there are still some new features that
need documenting before the 19th release.  Could everyone who has written
a new feature take a look at the docs and send updates?

Mark