Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Brown <yo...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 21:06:35 UTC

${var} references

How do I get a list of these?

Clearly I can reference anything in settings.xml and pom.xml and all
system properties, but what else? ${basedir} seems to give me
directory of current pom.xml. I can't find one place where all these
useful things are documented. Hell, I'm not even sure what a ${var}
thing is called.

Cheers,
Eric

Re: ${var} references

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.

diroussel wrote:

> There are some listed here...
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide
>
> I'd like to know how to dump a list of all properties to a build log.  Is
> this possible?
>

> Eric Brown-14 wrote:
>>
>> How do I get a list of these?
>>
>> Clearly I can reference anything in settings.xml and pom.xml and all
>> system properties, but what else? ${basedir} seems to give me
>> directory of current pom.xml. I can't find one place where all these
>> useful things are documented. Hell, I'm not even sure what a ${var}
>> thing is called.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Eric

Good day toy you, Eric,

In addition to that, you can take a look at my list ([1]).

Cheers,
Franz See

[1] http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=6366488&framed=y

Re: ${var} references

Posted by diroussel <na...@diroussel.xsmail.com>.
There are some listed here...

Re: ${var} references

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
The type of question happened may times, I wonder what is the key work to
search for this topic in the maven achiver ?

-Dan