Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/05 09:15:42 UTC

Adding unit tests attached to bug reports to the code base

Hi all,

I think it would be better if we add unit tests attached to Jira
issues to our code base to prevent bug recurrence in future releases.
(Of course I'm preassuming that we attach unit tests Jira issues we
report.)

Thanks.

--
Ersin

Re: Adding unit tests attached to bug reports to the code base

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 10:15 +0200, Ersin Er wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think it would be better if we add unit tests attached to Jira
> issues to our code base to prevent bug recurrence in future releases.
> (Of course I'm preassuming that we attach unit tests Jira issues we
> report.)

I bet that each bug has its Junit test attached, at least for simple
tests !

In any case, if we have a fix, we should have a Junit Test or a
something like.

--Emmanuel