Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Krzysztof Zielinski <kz...@supermedia.pl> on 2001/05/17 12:14:43 UTC

[C2] How to call logicsheets in correct order?

Hello.

      I have to call logichseet at corrcet order.

      In Cocoon1 I have made it by declaring :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-logicsheet href="logicsheets/strip-space-logicsheet.xsl"?>
<?xml-logicsheet href="logicsheets/esql.logic.xsl"?>
<?xml-logicsheet href="logicsheets/esql.xsl"?>

      First was called strip-space-logicsheet.xsl, it removed
      spaces from xml.
      Then esql.logic.xsl with additional options for eqsl.xsl.

      I have added all my logischeet to cocoon.xconf in Cocoon 2 but how
      can I call them in correct order?.

--
Best regards,
 Krzysztof                          mailto:kzielinski@supermedia.pl