Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by TH Lim <ss...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/01 16:07:37 UTC

CSS Arrangement Order

Hi,

How do I arrange my CSS declaration order? For example, the current order is

<head>
... some script tags removed
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/style.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="resources/com.acme/box.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="resources/org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.modal.ModalWindow/res/modal.css"
/>
</head>

resources/com.acme/box.css and
resources/org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.modal.ModalWindow/res/modal.css
are CSS included with the libraries / components I used in my web
application. How do I make my own CSS,css/style.css, to be placed after
these CSS in <head>?

Thanks

/lim/

Re: CSS Arrangement Order

Posted by TH Lim <ss...@gmail.com>.
I tried writing it on the HTML file and using HeaderContributors. Somehow the
CSS file that I included in my HTML or .java file is always place 1st
followed by the libraries / components CSS.

Re: CSS Arrangement Order

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.
I'd say just write in in there ;-)

TH Lim wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How do I arrange my CSS declaration order? For example, the current order
> is

> <head>
> ... some script tags removed
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/style.css" />
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="resources/com.acme/box.css"
> />
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
> href="resources/org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.modal.ModalWindow/res/modal.css"
> />
> </head>
>
> resources/com.acme/box.css and
> resources/org.apache.wicket.extensions.ajax.markup.html.modal.ModalWindow/res/modal.css
> are CSS included with the libraries / components I used in my web
> application. How do I make my own CSS,css/style.css, to be placed after
> these CSS in <head>?
>
> Thanks
>
> /lim/

-----