Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Janmyr Anders <an...@btj.se> on 2000/02/24 16:58:29 UTC

Problem accessing lib-files in webapp

Hello,

I have two problem with the latset version of Tomcat (Just downloaded and
compiled).
I am using WindowsNT4SP5 with JDK1.2.2.

1)
The zip and jar files in my webapp (in WEB-INF/lib) are not loaded properly.
I cannot access the classes in them. If I unpack them to WEB-INF/classes
everything
works fine.

2)
I am not able to use an absolute path to my webapp in the server.xml.

This does not work properly. If I put it under the webapp root it works
fine.
<Context path="/food" docBase="c:/food/build/food" debug="9"
reloadable="true" >
</Context>

Any help would be appreciated.