Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/01/17 14:42:10 UTC

[VOTE] Move stable pointer to the latest 2.2.x release

We have discussed this several times in the past, this is the most recent
one

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/f9ae2bf212d4d1c48eecf3d1d26edb0dd3d1d3bb8096bf6740839dbe%40%3Cdev.hbase.apache.org%3E

And seems the consensus is to move the stable pointer to 2.2.x.

So here I want to call a vote, to officially move the stable pointer to
2.2.3, and create a new stable-1 pointer to point to 1.4.11.

The vote will last for at least 72 hours.

Please vote

[+1] Agree
[-1] Disagree (please include actionable feedback)

Thanks.

Re: [VOTE] Move stable pointer to the latest 2.2.x release

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.