Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2009/08/26 00:06:41 UTC

Re: IllegalStateException: Subject context map must contain a javax.servlet.ServletRequest instance to support Web Subject construction.

Hi all,

I've committed a fix for the "missing ServletRequest" exceptions seen
in trunk over the last few days.  Please post to the dev list or
create a Jira issue if problems persist after updating/rebuilding
trunk.

Thanks,

Les

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Mad,

I have one last change to make to fix a problem with rememberMe.  I'll
be doing that soon (hopefully in the next 10 min or so)

Regards,

Les

Posted by mad rug <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Les,