Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/16 19:41:07 UTC

Old ServiceMix 3.4.x and jbi issues

Hi

In SM JIRA we have some issues detected for ServiceMix 3.4.2 and JBI.
Shouldn't we close these issues? Eventually first check, whether any of
them still exists in 4.x or 5.x?

Best regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Technical Architect @ Capgemini
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center
<http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw
e-mail: krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com> |
Twitter: @KSobkowiak
Calendar: goo.gl/yvsebC

Re: Old ServiceMix 3.4.x and jbi issues

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

We already cleaned up a lot of the old issues and moved the ones for
SMXCOMP over there last year.  I haven't really had a problem having
them around, but I don't think anyone is planning to any kind of work
on ServiceMix 3.x, so I'm +1 on closing them.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Krzysztof